Grasslands Public Schools has an opportunity for an
energetic and self motivated auto mechanic
to work in our Transportation Department.
* This is a full-time temporary position, with the possibility of an
* Working with the Transportation team, you will be responsible for
repair, service, and inspection of our fleet of divisional buses and
various divisional equipment.
* The successful candidate will have an Alberta Journeyman’s
Certificate in Auto Mechanics or Heavy Duty Mechanics and will be
eligible to acquire a Vehicle Inspection
* Technician License to inspect school buses. Suitable applicants
within their 3rd or 4th year of apprenticeship may be considered.
A valid class 2 driver’s license with S endorsement is required,
training is available.
* A criminal record check, including the vulnerable sector check,
and a driver’s abstract will be required for the successful applicant.
Deadline for applications will be as soon as we have a suitable
Please forward your application and resume,
including contact information for three
professional references to:
Sean Beaton, Assistant Superintendent
Grasslands Public Schools
745 2nd Ave E
Brooks AB T1R 1L2