RIDGE COUNTRY HOUSING
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (CAO)
Ridge Country Housing which encompasses the municipalities of the County of Warner, Coutts, Milk River, Raymond, Stirling and Warner invites applications for the position of Chief Administrative Officer. Reporting to the Chairperson and the Board, the CAO will be responsible for:
– Providing policy advice to the Board on all aspects of property management principles and practices for community housing and senior’s lodging.
– Administering the day to day business operations of the Region which consists of all accounting, payroll, budgeting and preparation of business plans.
– Coordinating the provision of all necessary services in an effective and efficient manner.
– Communicating effectively with the Board, staff, tenants, general public and government agencies.
– Interpreting and negotiating contractual terms and agreements.
Only applicants with proven computer skills, knowledge of Quickbooks, Human Resource and payroll experience will be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess strong financial leadership, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Previous experience working in a similar environment will be an asset.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their resume and
references in confidence, stating salary expectations no later than
Friday October 18th, 2019 by 12:00PM, to: email@example.com
or by mail to: Ridge Country Housing Attn: Mike Pulsifer
Box 600, Raymond, AB T0K 2S0