Temporary Full Time (Maternity Leave)
The Lethbridge Herald is looking for a Classified Advisor to join our team. This is a maternity leave position for approximately one year. The role requires a high degree of professionalism, attention to detail and client service.
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented, have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, excellent organization and time management, excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work with minimal supervision and the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
The Classified Advisor will be responsible for supporting and assisting in the daily functions of the Lethbridge Herald Classifieds.
• Answering Phones / Customer Service
• Advertising Sales
• Special Project Sales
• Daily Page Layout
• Daily Billing/Processing Payments
• Other duties as assigned
COVID 19 precautions:
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaning procedures in place
• Sales Experience
• Ability to learn new skills and systems an asset;
• Ability to handle a varied workload, meet deadlines and multi-task
• Knowledge of computers an asset (Indesign, Excel, Word); previous experience working with these systems would be an asset;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to set priorities while dealing with conflicting and emerging priorities;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with other staff and professionals or independently.
Salary: Competitive Wages + Commission. *Benefits after three month probationary period
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours/week
Experience: Relevant experience is not required. Willing to train
Contract Length: 12 months, approximately
Send your cover letter and resume to
Nikki Van Eden
504 7 Street South, Lethbridge, AB. T1J 2H1
by Monday, October 25th 2021.
We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those with relevant and pertinent experience will be contacted.