COUNSELLING PROGRAM SUPERVISOR Full-time Permanent
FCSS believes that investing in families creates the foundation for a vibrant community.
• A Master’s Degree is required.
• Supervise a team of Counsellors.
• Ideally 5 years experience in client counselling and program implementation.
• Supervisory and performance management experience is an asset.
• This position will lead by example by also carrying a part-time client case load.
• Ability to work together in a team setting by being positive,
professional and approachable.
• Strong critical thinking skills in complex situations that align with
policies and procedures.
• Strong planning and organizational skills with strengths in
prioritization and efficiencies to best meet deadlines.
• Active registration with a registered Canadian association
(i.e. College of Social Work, Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, or Canadian Psychological Association).
What we have to offer you:
• Competitive compensation, excellent benefits and pension. • Professional development opportunities.
• The opportunity to be creative with program development.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Flexible hours will include some weekends and evenings.
Office location: Taber Health Centre
CLOSE DATE: The position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, apply by November 25, 2018
For a more detailed description please visit www.fcss.ca
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and
Zakk Morrison, Executive Director Barons-Eureka-Warner FCSS
2107 – 13th Street, Coaldale, AB T1M 1C5
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.