JOIN OUR TEAM
Counsellor (Child & Youth)
1.0 FTE (35 hours/week)
• Provide confidential assessment, referral, and individual/group counselling
services to individuals aged 6-18yrs and their families.
• Collaborate with community agencies to connect clients with appropriate supports.
Abilities and Skills:
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Professional communication skills both verbal and written.
• Experience facilitating psycho education groups and presentations.
• Masters degree in counselling, social work, or psychology.
• Minimum 1 year direct client experience
• Understanding and working knowledge and training in Art & Play Therapy;
Individual & Family Trauma; Solution Focus Brief Therapy an asset.
We offer: Competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, professional development opportunities and a professional, positive, and energized workplace.
Deadline: January 24, 2021
Please visit www.fcss.ca for more details and how to apply.