Full Time Commercial Journeyman Electricians & Electrical Apprentices
Required for Medicine Hat, Alberta
We are currently looking for experienced and qualified Journeyman Electricians and Electrical Apprentices to fill various positions. The shift rotation would be 5 days on and 2 days off.
– Ability to work in a team environment – Ability to mentor, lead and direct apprentices
– Ability to make good working relationships with management teams – Ability to work in safe manner
– Ability to meet or exceed construction schedules
– CSTS Version 09 -OSSA Fall Protection – Indentured in the Electrical Apprenticeship Program
– Valid Driver’s License or Government issued photo ID – Driver’s Abstract
-OSSA Basic Safety Orientation or Regional Orientation Program – OSSA Elevated/Aerial Work Platform
-H2S Alive – First Aid and CPR
Preference will be given to candidates with a proven record of working safe and doing high quality work.
*Compensation & Benefits Overview*
If you want to work for a great company where your skills and initiative counts, then we have a place for you. We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity, and leadership – key ingredients to our continued growth. We are a privately owned Canadian company providing a complete range of electrical and
instrumentation services to the Oil and Gas sectors.
We provide competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, RRSP/Pension plans, training opportunities and much more.
How to apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org *No phone calls*