Employment Opportunity: Engineering Technologist
The Bow River Irrigation District is looking for an Engineering Technologist. This is a full-time position based in our Vauxhall, Alberta office.
Primary duties include:
• GPS surveys
• Design of irrigation pipelines and canals
• Construction contract administration
• Construction inspection
• Liaison with infrastructure owners regarding crossings
The successful candidate will have:
• Diploma in civil engineering technology or similar post-secondary education
• Related experience
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
The BRID offers competitive salaries, comprehensive health and dental benefits, and participation in the Local Authorities Pension Plan.
The closing date for receipt of applications will be Friday, September 25, 2020. Those interested in applying for the position should submit resumes to:
Bow River Irrigation District
Box 140 • Vauxhall, AB • T0K 2K0
Phone: (403)-654-2111 • Fax: (403)-654-4197
We thank all who apply, however, only those we wish to interview will be contacted.