Employment Opportunity: HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
The BRID is looking for a Heavy Equipment Operator. This is a full-time permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
• Operating excavators
• Operating other heavy equipment when required
• Working in the machine shop when required
The successful candidate should:
• Have a minimum of 3 years of experience operating equipment near utility lines and pipelines
• Be able to work alone and with others
• Be able to read construction drawings
The BRID offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including comprehensive health and dental coverage, as well as participation in the Local Authorities Pension Plan.
The closing date for receipt of applications will be Friday, October 30, 2020. Those interested in applying for the position should submit resumes to:
Bow River Irrigation District
Box 140 • Vauxhall, AB • T0K 2K0
Phone: (403)-654-2111 • Fax: (403)-654-4197
We thank all who apply, however,
only those we wish to interview will be contacted.