Teine Energy has an immediate opening
for a contract Maintenance Operator/Mechanic.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Foreman.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• This is an hourly contract position
• Company must be Incorporated
• 9 days on, 5 days off (Minimum 9 hours/day)
• Minimum 5 Years of maintenance and mechanical experience
• Journeyman in heavy duty, gas compression or automotive
an asset as well as pump maintenance and overhaul experience
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must have effective communication skills, be organized,
able to work alone with minimum supervision
• Class 5 Licence required with clean driver abstract
• Must supply own truck with tools, generator or inverter,
air compressor, cell phone and laptop
• Will need to have H2S, First Aid/CPR,
Fall Protection safety tickets up to date before starting
• Detailed Job description will be given if contacted for an interview
Please apply online by July 12, 2019 and submit your resume to http://www.teine-energy.com/careers/apply-online
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however,
only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.