KAINAI TRANSITION CENTRE SOCIETY • JOB OPPORTUNITY
Transition Centre – Program Supervisor Department: Job Ready Program
Effective Date: May 1, 2017 – April 1, 2018 (Term Position)
The Job Ready Program is a client centred, one-on-one approach to delivering employment readiness and skills. The program requires a team based approach in delivering training and services. The Program Supervisor will oversee all operations for the Job Ready program and will provide leadership, support, direction and consultation to the Job Ready team. Under the mandate the Program Supervisor will develop and implement the Job Ready proposal, will manage day to day operations, will provide reports to the Board and project partners and will work closely with Job Ready staff and trainees to ensure the vision of the Job Ready program is reached. The Program Supervisor will also work with employers, project partners, and other stakeholders to manage work projects, employer placements and reporting.
The Program Supervisor reports directly to the Kainai Transition Centre Society Board.
AREA OF SUPERVISION:
– Positions that will report to the Program Supervisor include: Career & Employment Counsellor
Training and Development Coordinator
– The Program Supervisor will be required to supervise jointly up to 60 Job Ready trainees at any
NECESSARY TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
– Must have a minimum two-year diploma in Business, management or related field. A four year degree will be an asset. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
– Must have considerable experience in progressively more responsible positions. Must be able to demonstrate a strong management background.
– Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license and a dependable vehicle.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 21, 2017 by 4:00 pm
Please forward Resume, Cover Letter and References (3) to:
Kainai Transition Centre Society ATTN: Job Ready Program
P.O. Box 530
Standoff, AB • T0L 1Y0 ***Please Mark Personal & Confidential***
For more information call 403-737-2555
Only those selected for an Interview will be contacted