*CALL FOR RELIEF WORKER/CASUAL FOR ALL DEPARTMENTS*
Residential Services: (Blood Tribe Youth Ranch, Blood Tribe Youth Wellness Center & Blood Tribe Safe Home & Assessment Center & Kainai Women’s Wellness Lodge)
Posted as of March 3, 2021
RELIEF WORKER (Casual – Male & Female)
Kainaiwa Children’s Services Corporation STAWATSIMAANI “Raising Children”
Box 120, Standoff, Alberta T0L 1Y0 Telephone: (403) 737-2900 Fax: (403) 737-3299 Toll Free: 1-800-527-8627
Title: Relief Worker (Casual – Male & Female)
Blood Tribe Youth Ranch, Blood Tribe Youth Wellness Center, Blood Tribe Safe Home Assessment Center,( Kainai Women’s Wellness Lodge; inquire with HR for Job Description)
Under the direction of the Supervisor for one of the above departments, you will work with a team in the delivery of treatment based; residential programs.
Responsibilities as a fill in for Full Time employees some of the duties may apply: for individual and group counseling, program activities, as well as group behavior management. Supervision of Residential Services (BTYR, BTYWC, BTSHAC) clients; and programming structured and unstructured activities; responsible for implementing activities and full participation. Responsible for effective liaison with involved professionals as well as significant family members. Attend regular staff meetings; maintenance of building, (i.e. cleaning and cooking when required.); maintaining daily report writing, i.e. daily logs, intake reports; cooperative and team working relationship with other staff members.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Child & Youth Care; or related Human Services field with one (1) year related experience.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be willing to work in a team environment; must be able willing to do shift work (day,
night, evening, weekends).
• CPR/First Aid would be an asset.
• Training will be provided to meet Accreditation standards.
Send/Fax/Email Resume’s and Cover Letters:
Kainaiwa Children’s Services Corporation
Attn: Human Resource Department
Box 120 Standoff AB T0L 1Y0
Fax: 403-737-3299 / Email: email@example.com
Application must include the following:
1. Resume ( including Degree/Diploma/Certificate) and/or other pertinent documents with three (3) current employment references
2. Current Criminal Record Check and Intervention Services Information System (ISIS) Check.
3. Copy of Driver’s License