Each and every day Cypress View Foundation team members wake up with a common sense of purpose: to enrich the lives of residents, a desire that in turn enriches their own lives. Our team members know they’ve made a difference at the end of each day; they know their actions have helped others feel better than they thought possible.
CYPRESS VIEW FOUNDATION IS RECRUITING AN
OUTSTANDING LPN TEAM LEADER WHO:
- Has supervisory experience and commitment to the success of HCA’s
- Loves to mentor & educate HCA’s to ensure the provision of optimumresident care
- Has a proven ability to successfully lead by example
- Likes to roll their sleeves up
- Has fantastic communication & interpersonal skills,warm & calm demeanor; with ability to effectively resolve conflict
- Is a self starter & takes initiative
- Has strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Is a complex critical thinker, who likes to think outside the box
- Has strong prioritizing and time management skillsIf this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, please visit our website at www.cypressview.org