At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
As the world’s leading chemical company, BASF provides growers with innovative products and solutions for agriculture and environmental health. Our team’s commitment and dedication to Canadian agriculture is second to none.
We are looking for individuals to join our team at the BASF Lethbridge facility for the following temporary full time seasonal positions:
• Warehouse Staff
• Seed Cleaning Operators
• Seed Treating & Packaging Operators
Duties may include:
• Ensuring efficient, effective and safe operation of all equipment employed for the cleaning, treating, packaging, and shipping of canola seed
• Following best practices in safety, such as wearing the supplied, personal protective equipment
• Following standard operating procedures and proper work methods in accordance with EHS Safety Standards
• Availability to work 40 hours/week on various shift schedules from Monday to Friday
• Expectation of overtime during peak production periods including occasional weekends and participation in shift rotation
• High School Diploma is required
• A valid class 5 or higher driver’s license and reliable vehicle for transportation is required
• Experience in a processing or manufacturing facility is preferred. Experience in Seed processing is an asset
• Able to work at heights, wear a dust mask as required, lift loads up to 30kg and work in production areas where the
temperature will vary depending on time of year
• All successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal background check and provide work references
All interested candidates can email their resumes to Elizabeth.Gong@basf.com or call 1 (905) 302-0598
for additional information. The deadline to receive applications is August 27, 2018.