WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER
WEDDINGSTAR Inc. is a global leader in the wedding accessories
industry, with online wholesale and retail sales to over 50 countries
worldwide. We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse
Operations Manager for our Dunmore, Alberta Operation.
The Warehouse Operations Manager reports directly to the CEO and is
responsible for identifying, implementing and overseeing Warehouse
Operations performance and inventory management for all divisions
of the company.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Manage procurement and inventory maintenance
• Oversee the systems and processes that drive fulfilment – including
internal manufacturing and assembly operations
• Oversee shipping and delivery within Canada and worldwide
• Post-Secondary degree or diploma in a related field such as
Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or
equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 3 years warehouse management experience
• Experience with US CBP Regulations and Requirements for Imports
The successful candidate will demonstrate skills in communication,
leadership, contract negotiation and organization. A more detailed job
description is available at www.weddingstar.com/hr.
Salary and Benefits: Commensurate with Experience
Apply with Resume and Salary Expectation to:
Weddingstar Inc. expresses our gratitude to all applicants however, only
those in consideration to move forward will be contacted.