Job Posting EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Sik-Ooh-Kotoki Friendship Society Start Date: April 1, 2021
• Working on behalf of the Society, implement and maintain Board of Directors approved policies and procedures for day to day operations of the Association and its programs.
• Responsible for establishment of all work standards and their compliance by all staff member/volunteers.
• Prepares and supervises all Budget and Financial reporting, including spending controls and monthly reports to the Board of Directors.
• Develops and implements fund raising and grant applications.
• Provides the Board of Directors with long- and short-term goals on the
maintenance of the Association and its programs.
• Represents the Association in the community as requested by the Board of
• Act as Administrative Agent in regards to all contracts, subcontracts, and
leases as directed and on behalf of the Board of Directors.
• Responsible for working on the selection process, supervision, training, and
evaluation of all staff members.
• Provides the Board of Directors with DRAFT Policies and Procedures for the
day to day operations of the Association and its Programs.
• Shall participate in and ensure the development of new programs and the
control and measurement of existing programs.
• Develop and maintain partnerships within the community and promote the
• Knowledge of Native values, beliefs and culture within the Indigenous
How to Apply
Please email and include in package resume, reference letters, criminal record check/
vulnerable sector check, child and youth care check and
Deadline: March 24, 2021 @ 3:00 p.m.
*Only those contacted will be granted an interview. * Late applications will not be accepted.