HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC/APPRENTICE
The successful candidate will:
• Be dependable with a positive attitude;
• Have excellent communication and organization skills
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work flexible hours • Be able to make and communicate repair versus replace decisions
• Demonstrate safe and productive work practices
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
• Ensure the commercial fleet is maintained and inspected as required under our Commercial vehicle maintenance program.
• Repair on and off road heavy construction equipment
• Maintain maintenance reports and other documentation required • Control shop inventory and ordering parts as required within budgetary constraints
• Make field service calls as required
• Welding experience required
• Class 1 License desirable
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and a clean and desirable environment.
Please fax your resume to (403) 328-4042 or email to email@example.com