Interim Finance Manager – Temporary Fulltime
40 hours/week for an estimated 14-15 months (Maternity coverage)
*May considered flexible hours for the right candidate
The Finance Manager is a member of the management team and is directly responsible to the CAO.
• Business Administration Certificate or 5 years’ experience in a comparative role.
• Experience with financial management and developing budgets
• Must be computer literate, and, proficient in accounting software & Microsoft Office
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience using Dynamics GP software
• Experience in a union environment, and, administering pension and benefit plans an asset
• Clean Criminal Record Check Required
A full copy of the job description is available at: cnpseniorhousing.ca.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to:
Dee-Anna Strandquist via email: Deeanna.firstname.lastname@example.org;
fax: (403) 562-2106; or,
drop off at York Creek Lodge: 1810 – 112th Street Blairmore, AB.
** Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found **