WATER DISTRICT SUPERVISOR
• Responsible for the overall operation and water delivery of the
assigned irrigation unit in an efficient manner and within approved
policies and budgets.
• Maintain all canals, pipelines, turnouts, structures and drains
during the operating season (April to October).
• In the off-season, assist on the construction of Operations and
Maintenance projects and on Capital Works projects.
• As the majority of this work is conducted outdoors, workers must
be ready to work in all types of weather conditions,
including inclement weather.
• Strong interpersonal skills and agriculture knowledge an asset.
See www.lnid.ca/hr for a full job description and details on how to apply. The deadline for applications is
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 4:00 pm. No phone calls please.